We are searching for an Executive Assistant to provide a wide range of administrative support to a C-Suite executive for a national firm with offices located in Scottsdale.
This role will act as a gatekeeper for the executive team – protecting the executive’s time, managing complex calendars, and keep them moving on schedule. This person must be proactive, dominant, take initiative, and exercise independent judgement. Success in this role requires strong technical skills, project coordination, written and verbal communication, and time management capabilities.
- Facilitate communications both internally and externally
- Coordinate executive and staff meetings
- Attend meetings and recording final minutes
- Handle travel logistics for the C-suite
- Pull and analyze reports in excel and other databases
- Create spreadsheets, slides, and other visual representations
- Handle expense accounts and reporting
- Ad hoc projects
- 3+ years executive, administrative, project management, and/or relevant work experience
- High level of computer literacy in MS Office and related business and communication tools
- Prior experience working in technology, insurance or finance is strongly preferred
$80,000 – $90,000 DOE + Bonus
Strong benefits package: includes 401K, profit sharing, HSA plan, and low premiums for healthcare
Fully on-site position located in North Scottsdale. Applicants must be fully vaccinated to be considered for employment.