Searching for an Executive Assistant to support the CEO of an established yet fast-growing organization. This role is comprised of 50% corporate duties and 50% personal assistant duties. The personal assistant duties do not include running errands and will not work out of the executive’s home.
- Personal and professional calendar management
- Manage deadlines and upcoming events
- Coordinate meetings and send reminders
- Interface with internal stakeholders, board members and other vendors
- Attend meetings and take notes
- Make travel arrangements
- Event planning for large company gatherings
- Receive information, filter for importance, and relay
- Review and compose emails, memos, and other documents in a highly professional manner
- Work with vendors & landlord to manage building related maintenance
- Inventory and ordering of office and kitchen supplies
- 5+ years of experience as an Executive Assistant
- Tech savvy with a high level of computer literacy in MS Office and related business and communication tools
$80,000- $100,000 (DOE) + Full Benefits
Competitive benefits package that starts Day 1!
401K with contribution, generous PTO + holiday plan, casual work atmosphere, flexible schedule, and employee-focused company culture.
Offices located in Scottsdale
Hybrid Work Arrangement (After Training Period): Work from Home 2 days / Work from Offices in Scottsdale 3 days. Remote work while executive travels as well.