Searching for a Senior Construction Project Manager to join general contractor with operations in multiple states and corporate office in North Phoenix.
We hope to find an experienced Project Manager that has worked on commercial projects in the Phoenix area and is familiar with market pricing and can leverage existing relationships with reputable vendors.
The Commercial Division works with tenant improvements, large scale renovations, and new builds for projects including schools, churches, multi-family housing, office buildings, medical offices, and assisted living.
- Provide oversight to field operators, admin support, subcontractors, and vendors
- Coordinate and schedule construction activities
- Vet potential vendors for stability, quality, and pricing
- Control budget components and project costs
- Maintain and adjust schedules
- Develop solutions for scheduling concerns and changing workloads
- Prepare scopes of work for project bids
- Build relationships with clients and maintain active communication
- Monitor site safety and worker compliance
$125,000 – $150,000 DOE + Comprehensive Benefits Package