Vice President, Talent Management
Join a company with a mission focused on business growth in Arizona as the VP of Talent Management. The Vice President of Talent Management will play an integral part in business growth and employee development.
We are searching for a well-rounded HR professional with a passion for recruiting and talent development. This role will assess internal employees for upward mobility, work to implement new talent development programs, and consistently bring in premier talent to support the growth of the business. This position will work to fill professional and specialized roles, not high-volume recruiting.
This person will be the Senior HR leader and will have a Human Resources Director and various HR support members reporting to them. The HR Director will handle the majority of Human Resources administration to allow the Vice President of Talent Management to focus efforts on organizational growth through employee development.
- Work with management to identify and define hiring needs
- Professionally source candidates from a wide variety of online resources
- Develop professional network to build a pipeline of top talent in the area
- Coordinate with outside staffing consultants as needed
- Manage the end-to-end recruitment lifecycle with the assistance of HR Administrators
- Onboard new employees
- Institute programs to help current employees develop stronger skillsets
- Support employee’s individual strengths with cross training and deployment in various departments
- Analyze employee turn over to use as opportunities for organizational improvement
- Strong knowledge of federal and local employment laws and regulations
- Experience recruiting in the professional services sector strongly preferred
- Experience working as an HR Generalist, HR Manager, or Talent Acquisition Manager required
- Experience advising on Employee Relations preferred
- Strong relationship building, interpersonal, and collaboration skills required
- Experience coaching, facilitating and influencing personalities at all levels
On-site position in Phoenix
(Occasional work from home days offered)
$110,000 – $125,000 DOE + Full Benefits